Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 1: Huetiful

Today is my first day using my Huetiful Hair Steamer, and I must say I love the darn thing!! I have been under this thing five minutes and already Im in love with it.  I am actually under it right now.  Like you can hear the water sizzling and feel the heat on your scalp.  I love it!! I feel like I am at a spa! LOL!  So today I plan to do the deep conditioner with MTG, Brahami Oil and DPR-11.  Then co-wash with HE (the purple bottle) I forgot the name of it.  Last but not least finish up with my Black Tea rinse and Garlic thing-a-ma-jiggy.  I sorta forgot the name of that also.  I am really trying to retain length, but it seems I am going to have to chop off a few split ends.....UGH. I hate split ends.  Alright this water is running all down my face lemme rinse this out and come back.

Okay, so Im back and lemme just say that when I was rinsing the conditioner out, my hair felt like.......BUTTA!!!! All the tangles just seem to be non-existant!!! OOOoooooo Weeeeeee!!! *Excitment* too excitied bout washing my hair in three days! Lol.  So until next time guys......Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment