Monday, October 31, 2011

Wash Day

Okay so I am sitting under my Huetiful Steamer for the second time......I think Im in love with this thing.  My coworker made fun of me because I went out and bought six gallons of distilled water.  I mean I didnt want to mess up my two hundred dollar investment using regular tap water.  So I made sure when in the end results come out I get perfection.  Max results. 

I was wandering on different hair blogs and there is one that I follow faithfully besides my haircareforum group....JustgrowALready!! I was looking at her length and I cannot wait till I am past shoulder length and nearing APL! I dream of one day taking my rollerset out and it dont look like the little girl on Shirley Temple.  I want my curls to look big and juicy.  LOL! I dream hair, I sleep hair, I cant get enough of looking up products and making sure the ingredients are "healthy" and can adhere to my length.  If I could dream my hair long, I would of been clost to butt length by now.  UGH!!! When oh when is it my turn to show off my long hair!?! Sorry for the little rant, I cant wait to have "SWANG." You know when your hair moves flawlessy without any weave or other "help" just all natural your hair......

So tonite I used MTG and Brahami Oil on my scalp.  DPR 11 and Olive oil went on the length of my hair.  And now I am sitting under the steamer.   Then I am going to co-wash with Herbal Essences the Purple bottle.  Then DC with my heating cap with Porosity Control, Garlic Alter Ego treatment, black tea, and my 2 minute Reconstructor.  I know it sounds like alot.  But I have been shedding like I am going bald!! I mean everytime I run the comb through my hair it comes back with a nickel size amount of hair.  I remember the days when only a couple of strands would come out on my comb!! WOW!! Those were the days!

So I'm guessing I only have a few more mintues underneath this thing.......This steamer gets HOTT.  I just got to remember to rinse with cool water not luke warm water.  Well the steamer has went off now.  Wish me luck......

No comments:

Post a Comment